Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Working on the road.


1.  Glasses are on their way to completion.


2. Yes, I did have a back up of the drawing that went overboard. It's incomplete but getting there.
The drawing that went overboard to the fishes was the intense pencil drawing.


3. I'm working on the quilts too right now and designing the fabric specifically for each quilt.
That way they will be unique.

I really want these to be diferent.

I photographed this guy with his groceries coming from the market today.

I love this area of Dubai, the backstreets with the fabric and gold souks, the fish market and the vegetable market.











This is the exclusive side of Dubai. The buildings are unbelievable. I've never seen building like then before.


The beaches are stunning, but I'm falling asleep so more tomorrow.

1 comment: