Monday, November 12, 2012

Planning








4.35 am and sleep alludes me.

If I was home, I would be up working on the Bayeux.


But this is not home and this is my view right now.



I could work on my books.
I could draw  - ( I did that yesterday)
And I've spent many frustrating hours trying to organise my shop on the web page for sale of the book and I'm still not there yet. Grrrrr.

The bulk has arrived in Australia, and they will arrive in the USA tomorrow....

However, I'm planning activities for the next two days.

Today we will go to the Fish Market and the Hindu Temple celebrations, the fabric district then finish with dinner on a Dhow Cruise.

Tomorrow, the Cultural centre breakfast and my Sister and Brother in law arrive for adventures in Abu Dhabi and a trip to the desert.

So it all sounds rather interesting.





2 comments:

  1. With thanks to Kay I am enjoying my copy of the book ... love it!
    Judy B

    ReplyDelete
  2. when you ll see with your own eyes then you ll came to know that how charming is it to Visit Abu Dhabi.......

    ReplyDelete